Translate
Sunday, September 9, 2012
Amor Puro
Being a single mother is a hard job but whats harder is trying to date and not feel guilty that your spending time away from your children. Not sure I will actually find the right guy for me but I still want to keep my hopes up that he is out there and will bring to the plate just as much as I do. I'm tired of having to cater to a man instead of them catering to me lol!!!! People who know me and my history understand me 100%. All I know is that I'm taking my time and dedicating myself to my kids since in the long run they are the purest love I can ever receive. And the satisfaction of knowing this is what keeps me going day after day to continue and not through in the towel.. They are my "WHY" in my life!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love this post
ReplyDeleteThanks Mel....
ReplyDelete